Is your business looking for a way to incorporate a BYOD model for their employees? Are you a college student looking to study or work with a group to produce a project or final collaborative result? An enterprise mobility solution might be exactly what you are looking for. What is enterprise mobility? Enterprise mobility software allows you to access information from anywhere using any device. This makes it easy and convenient to access what you need when you need it, which is what makes an enterprise mobility solution so effective.
Still not convinced? Here are a few interesting things enterprise mobility management will help you to accomplish for your company or personal use.
1. There is a mobile data sync applications called Active Sync that was developed by Microsoft Exchange, and it syncs things like tasks, contacts, calendars, and email between mobile devices and desktops.
2. The ActiveSync app allows a mobile user to access work email, without regard to where they are located or what device they are trying to access from.
3. One of the newest trends in the technological world is Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD, and that refers to allowing employees to use their personal devices instead of company owned technology for work.
4. Less than 10 percent of companies that use a BYOD structure have a policy that allows secure company data to be wiped, but leaves personal data intact.
5. One of the most essential aspects of a multi device integration policy is cloud computing. This allows you to access accounts, documents, and data with any device, and is crucial on both a consumer and enterprise level. Ger more information on this topic here: www.maas360.com